WASHINGTON, DC CHOCOLATE WORKSHOP
Our exclusive hands-on chocolate workshops provide a marvelous way to spend a Saturday afternoon among friends. But this really is an experience that keeps on giving. Learn to make show-stopping truffles filled with anything from champagne cream to chocolate peanut butter. It’s surprisingly easy once you understand a few essentials (plus a few secrets from our Master Chocolatier).
Here are some of the fascinating things your Taste of Chocolate workshop includes:
- Roll and dip your own truffles in a variety of delicious toppings
- Create amazing molded chocolates
- How to produce fillings like coconut, apricot and framboise
- All you need to know about piping, shaping and coating
- How to package your handiwork for maximum “wow factor”
- Understand the chocolate process from bean to bar
- Why today’s varietal chocolates are becoming wildly popular
You will leave the Chocolate Workshop with around 30-50 truffles for you to indulge by yourself or to show off to your friends and family plus learn useful tips on tasting, buying and storing fine chocolate.
The Chocolate Workshop happens on Saturdays (location TBD) The 2.5 hour workshop starts at 1:00PM. Advance tickets required – workshop size is limited. Reserve your space today!
PHOTOS from the GALLERY