Learn the history and life of chocolate, how high-end gourmet chocolates are created, and more.
Saturdays at 10:15 AM | Boston chocolate at it’s best!
About the Back Bay Chocolate Tour
This historic area is rich in culture, architecture – and of course, fine chocolate. We can think of no better way to spend a Saturday morning than to peruse boutiques on Newbury Street, or to stroll down Boylston Street while learning about and enjoying chocolate with your friends. Advance tickets are required – tour size limited to 16. Reserve your space today!
Featured Stop: Hotel Chocolat – A trendy European cocoa grower who manages the production of chocolate, from bean to bar. Learn all about chocolate in their private tasting room.
Other tour locations include:
- The largest selection of imported bars.
- A Swiss chocolatier famous for the Dom Perignon Champagne Truffle.
- A famous New England Ice Cream maker focused on Fair Trade chocolate.
- For the adventurous, a chocolate covered cricket or chocolate worm. Yum!
- A few surprises along the way.
You’ll pick up yummy samples as you go, plus tips on tasting, buying and storing fine chocolate. Get tickets.
The Boston Chocolate Tour of Back Bay meets on Saturday morning at 10:15 AM and meets at Hotel Chocolat, 141A Newbury Street in Boston’s Back Bay. The walk itself is less than a mile and it ends nearby.