Our exclusive 2.5 – 3 hour walking tours highlight the Back Bay, the South End and Beacon Hill neighborhoods.
These historic areas are rich in culture, architecture, and of course, fine chocolate.
Learn the history and life of chocolate, how luxury chocolates are created, and much more. What better way to spend an afternoon with some fellow chocoholic friends?
Here is a sample of some of our tour destinations where you can experience the best chocolate in Boston:
- A trendy European cocoa grower who manages the production of chocolate from bean to bar
- A famed local chocolatier known for Belgian truffles and unique packaging
- A cozy boutique with Boston’s largest selection of imported chocolate bars
- A Swiss chocolatier who consistently shows up on the “must have” lists for many celebrities
Chocolate martinis at a famous neighborhood eatery
- A hidden gem chocolate shop that specializes in handmade truffles, barks, made-to-order eclairs, and other fine chocolate baked goods
- A candy shop that features unique chocolate covered items–including insects!
You’ll pick up plenty of samples as you go, plus tips on tasting, buying and storing fine chocolate. On special tours you’ll also learn how to pair chocolate with wines!
So choose your tour on the left and remember, you can do more than one!
Advance tickets are required – tour size limited to 14. Reserve your space today!
This Month’s Boston Chocolate Tour Sponsor is