Our private hands-on chocolate workshops provide a marvelous way to spend a fun morning or afternoon with friends or co-workers.
It’s surprisingly easy once you understand a few essentials (plus a few secrets from our Master Chocolatier).
Here are some of the fascinating things your Boston Chocolate workshop includes:
- Roll and dip your own truffles in a variety of delicious toppings
- Create amazing molded chocolates
- Learn how to produce fillings like coconut, apricot, and Framboise
- Find out everything you need to know about piping, shaping, and coating
- See how to package your handiwork for maximum “wow factor”
- Understand the chocolate process from bean to bar
- Learn why today’s varietal chocolates are becoming wildly popular
You’ll have dozens of samples to bring home. You will also get useful tips on tasting, buying and storing fine chocolate. This is also available as a chocolate team building event called “Team Chocolatier“.