Ever since the first grape was picked and the first cacao bean harvested, chocolate and wine were meant to be together.
Details | Reviews | Contact Us
Perfect for beginners or for experienced chocolate tasters, Boston Chocolate School’s Chocolate and Wine class will teach you how to expertly pair wine and chocolate, creating new and unexpected tastes that delight the senses. Learn everything there is to know about chocolate, how to pair it with fine wine and sample 4 specially-created pairings.
About Chocolate And Wine Events
Our Chocolate and Wine class features a four-sample gourmet chocolate and wine tasting.
Each wine is expertly selected to complement and enhance the nuanced flavor of the high-end chocolate. Deep dark chocolate is suddenly spicy and warm with cinnamon notes. Milk chocolate is smooth and creamy with a subtle floral finish.
You will learn how to develop your own unique palette to sense new flavors and notes. From stone ground, organic chocolate to delicate truffles, our samples will vary month to month and season to season.
This is a casual, but elegant event, perfect for after work with co-workers or a night with friends at your location or the location of your choice. The tasting lasts for about 1.5 hours, depending on group size and interactivity.
* Fruit & Cheese
* Welcome glass of wine
* Learn about how chocolate is made, ‘from bean to bar’
* (4) seasonal chocolate and wine pairings
$1,250 up to 20 people
21 – 30 people add $60pp
31 – 40 add $55pp
REVIEWS and MEDIA
- Frugal Foodista Enjoys An Evening of Wine and Chocolate
- HealthyandSane.com has an evening of chocolate and wine pairings
- FreeFoodBoston @ An Evening of Chocolate & Wine
- Fun and Fearless in Beantown @ An Evening of Wine and Chocolate
- Foodies At Work & An Evening of Chocolate and Wine
- Indulge Inspire Imbibe @ An Evening of Chocolate and Wine
- A Cambridge Story Reviews An Evening of Chocolate and Wine
- Just Add Cheese Visits An Evening of Chocolate and Wine
- Blogger Mom Reviews An Evening of Chocolate and Wine
- Delicious Dishings and An Evening of Chocolate and Wine
- All That Zazz at An Evening of Chocolate and Wine