Ever since the first grape was picked and the first cacao bean harvested, chocolate and wine were meant to be together.
Perfect for beginners or for experienced chocolate tasters, Boston Chocolate School’s Evening of Chocolate and Wine will teach you how to expertly pair wine and chocolate, creating new and unexpected tastes that delight the senses.
About An Evening Of Chocolate And Wine
This special Valentine’s Day Evening of Chocolate and Wine features a five-sample gourmet chocolate and wine tasting with special guest, Lia Sophia at Forum in Boston.
Each wine is expertly selected to complement and enhance the nuanced flavor of the high-end chocolate. Deep dark chocolate is suddenly spicy and warm with cinnamon notes. Milk chocolate is smooth and creamy with a subtle floral finish.
You will learn how to develop your own unique palette to sense new flavors and notes. From stone ground, organic chocolate to delicate truffles, our samples will vary month to month and season to season.
This is a casual, but elegant event, perfect for a Valentine’s Day evening with friends or a unique night out in beautiful downtown Boston. The tasting lasts for about 1.5 hours, depending on group size and interactivity.
* Exclusive Lia Sophia fashion jewelry
* A five-sample chocolate and wine tasting
* Goodie bags filled with chocolates and other surprises
* Chocolate and jewelry raffle
REVIEWS and MEDIA
- Frugal Foodista Enjoys An Evening of Wine and Chocolate
- HealthyandSane.com has an evening of chocolate and wine pairings
- FreeFoodBoston @ An Evening of Chocolate & Wine
- Fun and Fearless in Beantown @ An Evening of Wine and Chocolate
- Foodies At Work & An Evening of Chocolate and Wine
- Indulge Inspire Imbibe @ An Evening of Chocolate and Wine
- A Cambridge Story Reviews An Evening of Chocolate and Wine
- Just Add Cheese Visits An Evening of Chocolate and Wine
- Blogger Mom Reviews An Evening of Chocolate and Wine
- Delicious Dishings and An Evening of Chocolate and Wine
- All That Zazz at An Evening of Chocolate and Wine