School Has Never Been So Much Fun
Our workshops are lead by experienced chocolatiers and chefs who clearly love what they do. We design our classes for foodies with a sweet tooth at any level. You don’t need any specialized knowledge or formal training in the field.
Saturdays at 12:00 PM | Classes no one wants to cut!
About the Boston Chocolate Workshops
Our hands-on chocolate workshops provide a marvelous way to spend a Saturday afternoon among friends. Even culinary novices will leave with a full understanding of where chocolate has come from and where it’s going. Learn to make show-stopping truffles filled with anything from champagne cream to chocolate peanut butter.
It’s surprisingly easy once you understand a few essentials (plus a few secrets from one of our master chocolatiers). See the rave review on this class in the Boston Globe.
Here are some of the fascinating things included in your Boston Chocolate School workshop:
- Understand the chocolate process from bean to bar.
- Learn about the chocolate history and how a bitter fruit became the “chocolate” we know and love today.
- Roll and dip your own truffles in a variety of delicious toppings.
- Create amazing molded chocolates.
- Find out all you need to know about piping, shaping, and coating.
- Learn to package your handiwork for maximum “wow factor”.
- Discover why today’s varietal chocolates are becoming wildly popular.
You will leave the Chocolate Workshop with lots of truffles for you to indulge in by yourself or to show off to your friends and family. You will also learn useful tips on tasting, buying and storing fine chocolate.
The Boston Chocolate School Workshop takes place on Saturdays in the private dining room of the Elephant & Castle Restaurant at 161 Devonshire Street, in Boston’s Financial District. Come early and have brunch in the fabulous Elephant and Castle dining room, or head to their bar to purchase a scrumptious mimosa to sip on during class!